If you do a lot of work on Facebook, it is high time you learn how to
It could be;
• Groups you are in
• Pages you’ve liked
• Friends List
• Your Facebook followers on your page
• Ads you’ve clicked on
• Posts etc.
Facebook gives you the leverage to download anything you’ve ever posted on Facebook.
Step By Step Process to Backup Facebook Data
• Access your Facebook Account using your desktop or laptop
• At the upper right of your Facebook Page click “Settings” which will take you to the General Settings Page
• Down below your page click “Download a Copy Of Your Facebook Data” link which will redirect you to a new page
• That new page will say “Download Your Information” which will help you in getting a backup copy of your Facebook activities
• Click on “Start My Archive” to start the download process and confirm your archive creation by still clicking “Start My Archive”
• Verify your identification
• You are then going to receive a message from Facebook telling you about receiving an email once your download is finished
• Once you receive the email, click on the link (for your file download) sent with it and it will take you to Facebook
• This will then grant you permission to save the file to your system
• I advise you create a folder for it before you even start the process. Choose the folder when asked for the file you want it in and Facebook will put the file in there.
• In your folder, the file will be saved as “Index”
HAVE FOR FREE: How to Email Facebook Support – Email Facebook Support