With the introduction of Microsoft Office 365, many companies and businesses have been able to effectively manage their activities. The Office 365 is literally a mobile office created by Microsoft to help businessmen and women carry out their official duties from just anywhere as long as they have their devices with internet access. This is a cloud-based structure put in place to enable users to access the following;
- Microsoft Office Programs (like; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Their personal files and
How interesting isn’t it? This shows you would be doing yourself more harm by not making use of it. Microsoft 365 offers you much reliable security when it comes to protection of business data. And also, it makes your job more effective and productive because it is cloud-based.
Steps to Log in Microsoft 365
Before one starts making use of this offer, it is important to note that having a Microsoft account is a priority. You can create one on the Microsoft official website. The account must be active in collaboration with a device that can be used for accessing Microsoft Office App Services. Microsoft 365 Login isn’t a difficult thing if you follow my lead;
- On your device, install the Microsoft Office application
- Using the app, create a fresh file (or open one if already in existence)
- Click “File Menu”
- From the drop-down menu, enter account
- Select “Sign In”
- To sign in, input your details (using your Skype ID, Email address or even Phone Number)
- Also, enter your password (should be private because of your business data)
- Finally, to round up your login procedures, click “Sign In”
Yes! It is that easy. Do not hesitate to improve on your work efficiency by embracing the use of this package by Microsoft.
We hope you found this info really helpful. Kindly leave your comments and questions in the comment section below.